An AS9100 company who support a number of sectors including aerospace, pharmaceutical, microwave, electronics and oil and gas sectors. We require experienced and skilled engineers to join and support our current team.
The role and responsibilities –
- A background in engineering manufacturing is essential.
- Experience within the a precision engineering environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications.
- Experience of working to tight tolerances.
- Understanding geometric tolerances and symbols.
- Programming setting and operating various CNC Milling machines
- Ability to use inspection equipment to ensure that sizes and drawing tolerances are adhered to.
- Effective communication skills