Join Our Team
An AS9100 company who support a number of sectors including aerospace, pharmaceutical, microwave, electronics and oil and gas sectors. We require experienced and skilled engineers to join and support our current team. You need to be flexible and reliable, as well as a team player who can also work on your own initiative when required
The role and responsibilities –
- A background in engineering manufacturing is essential.
- Experience within the a precision engineering environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications.
- Experience of working to tight tolerances.
- Understanding geometric tolerances and symbols.
- Programming setting and operating various CNC lathes.
- Ability to use inspection equipment to ensure that sizes and drawing tolerances are adhered to.
- Effective communication skills