Quality Control Technician
Quality process is the most important area of what we do at Morris Engineering. This process ensures that our clients can rely on their machined components being exactly correct to the design specification. From the moment something is checked out of our bonded materials store it is accounted for through each stage of machining and finishing right through to dispatch.
We require a time served Quality Technician to join our busy Quality/Metrology department. We are a AS9100 accredited company, so primarily you will be inspecting Aerospace product, but we also manufacture for the Defence, Oil, Gas and Medical sectors.
Required for this role….
- QA/Engineering experience with in the Aerospace industry would be an advantage.
- CMM experience is essential (Programming Aberlink CMM and Micro-Vu Vision systems would be an advantage, but full training will be provided).
- The ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings (GD&T).
- Experience in the use of metrology equipment such as Mics, Callipers & Height Gauges.
- Basic PC skills such as Excel and Word
- Experience in compiling inspection reports (AS9102 Rev B FAIR’s would be an advantage)
You need to be flexible and reliable, as well as a team player who can also work on your own initiative when required